What are the fixed assets required to become seller?
Fixed assets required to become seller are:
- Computer & printer
- Barcode printer
- A4 size 70 GSM pages & A4 sticker (to print Sent by & Seller Details)
- Hand Made Papers , marvel paper and poly gift packing paper
- Name Chits / small greetings for Best Wishes Quotes
- Poly Cover & Cloth Carry Bags with Branding (by Afecto with charge)
- Cello Tapes & Tape Dispenser
- Digital Weighing machine
- Staplers’ (Big size and Medium)
- Single layer hard carton for Gift Packing
Have an idea about e-commerce business and do you want to become ONLINE SELLER?
E-commerce has given market a new way of doing business; it offers great business opportunities with sure success with its uniqueness of representing products in Global Bazaar without opening stores in different cities. Here we have given stepwise guidance to become an e-commerce entrepreneur or online seller:
- Decide a product you would like to sell: Choose a business that you are passionate about doing. E.g., if you are an artist, consider selling art. Be assured, you will have enough shelf-space for
whatever you choose to sell.
- Choose a right platform to sell: You can start selling at our Afecto Gifts Bazaar which is quite inexpensive, low-maintenance and trustworthy platform to sell your product online to our wide customer base with our advertisement support.
- Ready your legal documents: As in the case of every other business, you need to make ready your GST number, Pan Card, Bank details, and other legal documents. If your product is tax exempt, you must provide PAN details relevant to your business only
- Prepare catalogue of your products: To attract customer, prepare your catalogue list your products in easiest ways by your own or take help of our professionals to get the best possible cataloguing. Brief your customer about products including descriptions and feature, which will help them to choose the right one. Sellers who have their own brand can register their brand under brand registry to avoid brand infringement
- Set your selling price for Afecto Gifts Bazaar: by including all the charges and fees applicable, thus you can check your profitability by Selling Price or Settlement Value Calculator.
- Select your delivering method: How fast your products reach your customer determines how much faith they have in your brand. Ensure fastest possible delivery on your own. Choose the delivering service which suits you best. Based on your choice, out of three you can set delivery rates for your products. You have three delivering options like:
- Self-Delivery – where you (the seller) would handle the entire process of storage, packing and delivery to the customer, by yourself, after you receive an order. And also you will manage return, cancellation & reverse pick-up.
- Easy Delivery – here you have to keep the product packaged and ready once you receive an order and Afecto will collect the product from your doorstep and deliver it to the customer.
- Afecto Execution Mode (AEM) – here we will stock-up your product in our central store, pack and ship the product to the customer when an order is placed. Thus, you can pass by the trouble of on SPD i.e. Store, Pack & Deliver by considering Afecto Execution Mode (AEM) for your delivery concerns. Avail the service of trusted delivery partners with us and reach your customers faster and look at your profits multiply with AEM. We will manage your all return, refund, replacement & cancellations.
- Link your bank account for payments: All this effort makes little to no difference if you are not paid on time. Linking your bank account is the first step towards that direction. Afecto ensures you get timely payments without getting charged hidden fees.
- Finally start selling: Now you have a brief idea on how to become an online seller with Afecto Gifts. Become an Afecto registered seller in a few clicks and begin your online selling journey today with Afecto Gifts and watch your e-commerce venture grow unrestricted.