LEH – KHARDUNGLA HOLIDAY / HONEYMOON PACKAGE (5 Nights / 6 Days)
- DURATION: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- TOUR PLAN : 5 Nights at Leh
- BRIEF ABOUT OUR ASSOCIATE TOUR OPERATOR:
- Is one of the Central India’s leading Tours and Travels operating company, offering holiday packages in India and abroad from last 22 years (since 1997). It offers value for money packages.
- They are also an IATA approved company, which provides online air booking for top and best domestic & international sectors.
- Apart from this they also arrange cruise booking, travel news, visa & currency exchange assistance,
- All features of a package can usually be customized to the needs of a customer. They provides number of options for you to choose from, in terms of the packages – places you would like to cover means add on apart from given, as well as number of days you can add or reduce.
BRIEF ABOUT TOUR:
- Perfect blend of historical structures, natural sceneries and gorgeous man-made wonders of the contemporary times.
- Dense forest of birch, pine & deodar along with going through the snow covered mountains, as well.
- You will/can enjoy at: Hemis & Thiksey Monasteries, Shey Palace, Pangong Lake, Tsoltak, Beautiful Sun Set in the Hill/Mountain/Forests, Yaks, Durbuk, Blue Brackish Lake of Pangong, Khardongla Passes, Highest Motorable Pass, Magnetic Hill, Sikh Gurdwara Sahib and Spituk Monastery.
BEST OPTION FOR: Honey moon, Family & Friends, Adventure and Nature Lover, Corporate & Educational tour for College & Schools.
Package rates given are standard (3 Star Accommodations). (Addition of facilities may lead to change in the fare/package rates) For more details please feel free to whatsapp @ 7697526006
DAY WISE ITINERARY:
|Day 2||Leh – Monasteries||
|Day 3||Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh||
|Day 4||Leh – Khardongla Pass – Leh||
|Day 5||Leh – Magnetic Hill – Leh||
|Day 6||Leh – Delhi||
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Tour package includes: Welcome drink on arrival, parking and toll tax, meet & greet at arrival, dinner, pick and drop at time of arrival/departure, driver’s allowance, road tax and fuel charges, breakfast, sightseeing by private car, all hotel charges and transport taxes, accommodation in deluxe rooms (3 Star) on twin double sharing basis, supplements for honeymooners: honeymoon cake + candle light dinner.
Tour package excludes: Camera fee, Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages, Travel insurance, 5% GST, Any Airfare / Train fare, Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Tips, laundry & phone call, Entrance fees to parks, monuments and museum and all personal expenses
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.